on Loddon is located in North Hampshire, about 12 miles south of Reading and 6
miles north of Basingstoke. The Village Hall was
built in 1869, originally as a row of six cottages, and can be found in the
heart of the village together with the smaller Liddell Hall opened in 1991.
are used by many groups within the village as
well as being popular venues available to hire for various functions including
Parties, Wedding and Christening receptions, one-off
events and fund-raisers.